11 Aug Big Week of News to Start with a New Look
We here at Indianapolis School of Ballet and Indianapolis Ballet have been using the phrase “moving forward” a lot in recent months, specifically in reference to the growth of the former and its impact it has had on the launch of the latter.
However, on Monday we’ll be “moving forward” in a different way – by unveiling new logos that will link the school and company together while capturing the momentum both have created for ballet in Indiana. We’ve been bursting at the seams to release them into the world, and we cannot wait to have the Indianapolis Ballet, Inc. family get a look at them – and embrace them as much as we have in recent weeks.
We’ll also be “moving forward” with a slew of announcements involving the school and the company that will set the table for a busy fall calendar – and beyond. Take a look below and make sure you’re visiting indyballet.org and sharing the stories as they hit our social media channels throughout the week to spread the exciting news far and wide!
- Monday, Aug. 14: The big week starts Monday morning with the rollout of new logos for both Indianapolis Ballet and the Indianapolis School of Ballet. Later that evening, the Indianapolis School of Ballet will kick off its 2017/18 classes, marking the start of the school’s 12th year as Indiana’s premier destination for dance instruction.
- Tuesday, Aug. 15: Indianapolis Ballet will introduce a pair of Indianapolis-area natives as the burgeoning company’s first two members and confirm venue details for the two main-stage productions that will be part of its debut season in early 2018.
- Wednesday, Aug. 16: Indianapolis Ballet, Inc. will announce details surrounding the organization’s 11th annual production of The Nutcracker, set to return to the Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre in December.
- Thursday, Aug. 17: Information regarding a special fundraising event this October in support of Indianapolis Ballet’s Moving Forward capital campaign will be unveiled.
- Friday, Aug. 18: The Indianapolis Ballet and Indianapolis School of Ballet will begin their six-performance collaborative run of Beyond Ballet Remix at Theatre on the Square, part of the 13th annual IndyFringe Festival on Mass Ave.